Coconut Grove Your anger is frightening the sand
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
after he drank, he was able to speak, his speech only a slight bit better than before. at the very least, it was intelligible, which was a true comfort. she smiled in turn at him, nodding.

i know you must want to return home now. but i worry, she breathed, i worry that the journey will be long, and what you might run into along the way. i am only learning of healing now, but you still do not appear well to me, sir. perhaps it is not so, perhaps you will be well by the time we arrive to donnelaith! but i ask that you come with me nonetheless--so that i can know you will arrive safely home. donnelaith is not too far from here, not too far that they need fear much danger; deirdre was no protector, and in his state, the nameless man was no defender. she sucked in a breath. i will not force you, of course, came her miserable admission, and she looked to him with tired eyes. still, she was no less lovely for the exhaustion she felt. famine had taken much, but not her spirit, not her heart, not her care for others and their wellbeing. were it not for her promise to larkspur, to meet her on the eve after the next full moon, she might have decided to follow peregrine home to be certain instead of simply worrying... but she prayed, and glanced skyward to project this silent prayer upward and so that it might surround them, that it need not come to that, that there be no reason to worry. prayed, fiercely, he would come with her, even if his stay would be brief.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 03, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 01:15 PM