Firefly Ravine A shy yet lovable blob
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Twisting her head to try to see, thinking she may just be in another sack of some sorts, She squealed excitedly. Were they all in sacks here, too? And what was this thing she was inhaling? Poison? Was she dying after just being blessed with life? Oh, she couldn't deal with this- Not at all. She whined just before the touch of the thingymedingy, but stopped as soon as it happened. It was comforting, in a way. Nice, wet, cozy. Perhaps this was the best way to die.

The flash of movement couldn't be seen, nor heard, but was definitely felt. She whined as she got taken away from the something that provided the sweet liquid as well as the other being that had rolled out of the thingymedingy with her. What was happening?! She was placed somewhere warm, but unrecognizable. Only the smell of the thingymedingy was the same. How big was it? Bigger than her, for sure. She tried to crawl out of the bowl that was formed by soft sticks and silky furthingys, whining as she did so. She wanted to go back. She didn't like it here. She couldn't deal with this.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - May 29, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 30, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 06, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 16, 2016, 12:42 AM