Firefly Ravine A shy yet lovable blob
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Your Chusi posts make me laugh, omfg. She's so smol and so Crona

While her touch had seemed capable of quelling the child's whining, her assumption that moving the girl would do the same was dead wrong. For a moment, Chusi had been quiet, but that had changed the second she'd been placed between her mother's forelimbs. The squirming mass of flesh and fur only whined more and tried to get away, though Sen knew she'd be unable to do so. They were still too small, still unable to see or contribute anything to the life that fed them. They were useless, really, but the woman believed that would change, and was willing to care for them until it did. However, the constant noise made her reconsider her decision, for she wondered how much longer she'd be able to last before her mind just snapped.

Again, the serpent's head leaned nearer to her daughter, but this time she was neither prodded nor moved. She'd decided to take a different approach this time around, shushing the upset girl and then pulling her closer to the female's chest. "I don't want to hurt you," she began. "But I will if you don't stop." It was known that she wouldn't be heard, but perhaps the vibrations of her voice might be enough? It was doubtful, considering it'd yet to do anything thus far, but one could hope. Still, she did not depend on the hope that it would work, instead deciding to lay her head down next to the active whelp. It was kept cocked ever so slightly, allowing her to watch her daughter and see how she might react to the lessening of space. Currently, she was willing to try damn near anything if it might help to ease whatever stress the kid was experiencing.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - May 29, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 30, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 06, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 16, 2016, 12:42 AM