Firefly Ravine A shy yet lovable blob
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The feeling of being moved without as much as moving muscle was so weird, so excitedly weird that it turned into way more. Stress, anxiety, the will to survive but hoping to die. She was inhaling pure poison anyway. Oh, please, just let it end right there and then. Living in a world where everything was dark and quiet was scary, breathing poison as she sucked on a thing that provided liquid stuff that tasted pretty darn good. It was the only good thing in this world of terror. And even that had been stripped away from her.

As she lay there, trying her best to escape, something extraordinary happened. It was the thingymedingy's weirdest part, the part where it blew and inhaled, falling down upon her one more time. The child had expected the worst, being moved again against her will, but nothing came. She was caressed, pretty softly for the thingymedingy, and she shut her tiny mouth. This she could deal with, she thought as she got shoved closer to where the scent of the thingymedingy was even stronger. She didn't try to get away, not even when it began vibrating the space she was in got smaller. She made herself as comfortable as possible, snuggling up against what was later to be known as a neck, and made a satisfied last sound. And there, she lay as still as she could to maybe fall asleep later- her other dimension that consisted of only darkness and fear. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - May 29, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - May 30, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 04, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 06, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: A shy yet lovable blob - by Sen - June 16, 2016, 12:42 AM