Larksong Grotto Please sir, may I have some more?
12 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
Sorry it took so long!

The pearly white and grey femme had just lowered haunches to the ground when she caught the chuff directed her way. By turning her head Novalia could see another coming toward her, sporting a friendly expression and colorful pelt. The paler wolf stood, out of respect for her superior. The scent of LSG was heavy on Lilac, letting Novalia know that this woman had been a part of the pack longer, therefore was of higher rank then she. 

Pretty much everyone was. 

It appeared the two were around the same age and size, though everyone was begining to look gaunt with hunger.  Absently swinging her wide plume from side to side, Novalia dipped her head in greeting. 

"Hello there. I am called Novalia. Are you hungry?" 
A prickle of embarrassment ran through the fea as she realized what a stupid question that was. Trying again she nudged the fish towards her pack mate. 
"You can have this if you like." 

Her voice was low and cool but her jade orbs were soft and Novalia hoped that she could start to become close with her new family. The loneliness she had carried with her  this past year weighed heavily on her heart and though she could seem cold most of the time, Novalia needed love like everyone else.
Messages In This Thread
Please sir, may I have some more? - by Novalia - May 31, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: Please sir, may I have some more? - by Lilac - June 04, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Please sir, may I have some more? - by Novalia - June 10, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Please sir, may I have some more? - by Lilac - June 12, 2016, 11:19 AM