Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The male doesn't make the full effort to close the distance but he does take a few steps forward. Expectant, maybe, but hesitant; just as she would be. Thuringwethil doesn't fault him for it but curious enough about the wolves on the shore, she finds her feet moving a little closer in his direction. His flagging tail of friendliness gives her a little push that he might be up for a little company and so, with one look behind her to her companions, she returns and begins to close the distance.

His scent is elusive to her nose, mixed with salty air, but there is little association to his scent. Nothing rings any bells and the three packs they passed along the way must not be his home, in addition to the direction he'd come from.

"Hello," she greets with a nod once she knows the wind won't carry her voice away. "We mean no harm. We are simply searching for medicines we can't find in-land," she informs, in case they would soon be invading his space. She isn't sure what Gluskap might find. He has seemed confident there are things the locusts wouldn't have been able to get into their destruction.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Antumbra - June 13, 2016, 01:50 AM