Ankyra Sound do these effectively hide my thunder?
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
"Eshe," Whittier confirmed flatly as Kjalarr explained what he knew. So, this was where Scimitar had taken his slut. The words were spoken only in his mind, and yet the boy felt that familiar twinge of guilt for it in the pit of his stomach. It felt wrong to be angry with his father for what had happened to their family. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that it was neither Scimitar's nor Bazi's fault what had happened to their mateship. That part of his brain wasn't quite assertive enough, though, and so he was stubborn in his resentment of them.

"I bet that's where Allure is too," he murmured, putting the pieces together with an irritable sigh, "God I'm an idiot. What did I come out here for?" Whittier was speaking to himself mostly then as he processed the news. He had followed his sister to be with her, to protect her and provide her with some company to stave off any loneliness she would undoubtedly feel being away from her family. But he had failed to find her and wound up an ancillary character in a fucking shit show while she had probably stumbled right into their father, aunt and uncle. She was probably perfectly content, and now he was essentially a slave to this pack of creeps and its spiderling leader.

At least he had Jorunn. Who would probably much rather have had Pasha there with him instead of Whittier.

That thought was random...

Being a moody teenager was such a bitch.

"Sorry," he muttered after a few seconds, "I'm just. I'm still mad at dad for the crap that went down with him and Mom. Did he tell you how they broke up and then he went and got her pregnant again? Then he decides to shack up with Eshe and take off on us?" Whittier knew that Bazi had played her part in it all as well, but it had always been easier for Whittier to be angry with Scimitar than her. His mother had been a victim of their father's carelessness and insensitivity. Sure she had kicked him out and that's why they'd taken off, but Scimitar should have known that it would go down that way. And yet he chose to proceed with it rather than stick around for his kids. It was bullshit. And lord help him when one day he learned that he was having kids with Eshe now... Yikes.
Messages In This Thread
do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - May 27, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 05, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 11, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - June 13, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 16, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - July 17, 2016, 05:54 AM