Sleeping Dragon When I wake up I'll see what tomorrow brings
103 Posts
Ooc —
Nearly as soon as she is upon the gray woman, Seregryn is recoiling from the touch of their bodies. She spurns the physical connection and bares her teeth, knowing full well that it was her own bludgeoning steps and poor guidance through the trees which has connected them, but she is offended all the same. The stranger reeks of delicious scents, though the smell of the heda is weak upon them. After adjusting her stance and finding her footing again, Seregryn studies the stranger — and hears the accented words which sound strange to her. The stranger uses the language of warriors yet their speech is flavored, almost like the manner of Gyda's, and this adds fuel to Seregryn's fire.

Yu tel hogeda teina, She states pointedly, her voice more commanding then it perhaps should have been. She cannot face down Gyda without also confronting the wrath of the heda, but this woman would be a good surrogate; they were so like Gyda already, and Seregryn was put-off by the similarities. With a snort - and a little flash of her incisors - she turns to leave the fool where she stands.
Please be aware, this character is not a wolf-dog cross of any kind. 
Her colors and patterns are inspired by Belgian Malinois dogs, but she is 100% wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I wake up I'll see what tomorrow brings - by Seregrýn - June 17, 2016, 01:34 PM