Otatso Wetlands in the end the waves will discolor me.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil keeps her relief hidden and nods her head, easing some of the tension she's built up over the last few minutes of analysis. Not a Phoenix, she's able to determine, but a horrible reason for being forced out of her home. She recalls the cougar she'd stumbled upon just outside her own borders and how he toyed with her, rattled her, and had it not been for the bear of a wolf, he would have taken everything she had. Cougars are not the friendliest of creatures and if there are more around terrorizing wolves, it would not surprise her.

She moves on and she glances up, unable to see much in way of the locusts. The buzzing makes it hard to concentrate and she takes another step forward to close the distance if only to better hear. How long the locusts are expected to stay is unknown to her but the destruction they've made so far has left a sour knot in the pit of her stomach.

The next question catches her off guard but it's enough of a distraction, her gaze returning back to the pretty female. The tone of her voice causes a frown and she's uncertain how to answer, looking down at the ground. Her movements are mostly hidden by the dark surrounding her but they feel awkward and uncomfortable. The question the woman asks feels like an impossible answer where just simple yes isn't enough and so Thuringwethil remains silent with no notion of a reply outside a contemplative move of her muzzle.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - May 03, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 02, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Antumbra - June 18, 2016, 06:28 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 21, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - July 05, 2016, 07:30 PM