Sleeping Dragon my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Rebekka's reply sets her body on fire and not in a way she'd been expecting. Her fur bristles at the idea one of Heda's followers would call their own weak when they've made it so far. Before the famine, before the fall, before she became commander—they've always been resilient. Their faith and loyalty through the years has proven their successes and this famine would be no different. Those that fall during these times are hardly the wolves she cares to bring with her to the other side of their wait and want. Thuringwethil growls at the notion Rebekka might fall in with the weak but if it takes her foolishness, then Heda would have one less thing to worry about.

"Yu wich in osir kwelen?" Thuringwethil asks, narrowing her slate eyes at the girl and closing her distance between the two. A familiar face, one of her own, she may be, but the weakness is not within Drageda. Not one of her wolves have fallen to the hunger that surrounds them and even Gyda prospers every day, against the odds. "Mebi en's yu." Her eyes linger on the strange colored girl a little longer, hardening her gaze to see through whatever mess she's come up with.

The rat Rebekka has killed lays at her feet, then, and she glances down at the offer though her frustration has yet to subside. Instead, she'd guess it has only increased. Without a word, she dips her head and picks it, devouring nearly everything the kill has to offer in two bites and departs. Maybe she'll regret accepting Rebekka into Drageda and see her for who she really is: a traitor.

Sorry for the short thread! See my message on Slack, but we should have another soon. <3 Archive or reply once more.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds - by Antumbra - June 18, 2016, 11:45 AM