Sunbeam Lair narrow stairs
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
The wolf that Avannon had called was quick to arrive, giving Menta little time to mentally chew over what had been said. A recent influx of new members, the cream registered, and Asterr -- the name of the leader who swiftly joined their company. Menta's yellow eyes flickered in amusement as she briefly looked over the approaching female, careful not to meet her eyes or even have her glance move higher than midchest. It seemed wolves here came either light or dark, nothing in between.

A small amount of tension dissipated when Asterr began speaking, both to the white wolf before her and to Menta. She did not see Menta as an entirely undesired intruder, and she did not feel the need to immediately chase her off. All of this gave the lone wolf hope that a plea for pack membership would be heard out. Draconid, she heard, and Menta recognized the surname roots. Drago, her Italian brain whispered back to her. Draghessa, she corrected with amusement. The leader was young, younger for sure than her and even some of her siblings back home that had held lesser rank, but here she had the power to reflect her bold name.

A place within your tribe, she repeated back steadily, and perhaps council concerning your lands after. Menta had found these valleys and mountains to be much more curious than her own homeland, which filled her with both curiosity and hesitation. Perhaps - no, undoubtedly - Asterr knew some of the secrets that the region held. I offer my loyalty, my knowledge, my energy and muscle to the benefit of your pack. For what more could a wolf give? The cream wolf stood patiently, waiting and willing for Asterr to ask or do as she saw fit.
Messages In This Thread
narrow stairs - by Menta - June 16, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Avannon - June 16, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Menta - June 16, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Avannon - June 16, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 01:08 AM
RE: narrow stairs - by Menta - June 18, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Avannon - June 19, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Asterr - June 20, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: narrow stairs - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: narrow stairs - by Asterr - June 23, 2016, 01:27 AM