Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil's limited knowledge of healing isn't something she's hidden, but she's taken the time to learn a little with Gluskap in their travels. She doubts she'll ever reach the level he or any other claimed healer would know but she can use some of the information in a pinch. Learning the values of seaweed, something she vaguely knew already only because it's been used on her, but the properties and details she doesn't know and claiming she might would be an injustice to the trade.

"Seaweed, mostly," she says, leaving the rest of the healers findings to himself. What might be valuable to them could be to someone else and with seaweed being the easiest find, not quite rare, exposing that means little. "I'm not much for the skill," she adds with an indifferent shrug, glancing behind her before she shifts so she can see both the new wolf and with a more subtle move, her own. "Are you from around here?" she asks, knowing little of the claimed lands that may line the coast.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Antumbra - June 19, 2016, 07:54 AM