Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Sleep, HA. As if this woman would sleep tonight. Often did she spend her nights wandering the willows, spending time with herself in the hours of the "day" she liked most. During the hot, hungry days, she napped in whatever place she'd found this time. It took Trick a while to answer, but when he did her head was shaking by the end of his sentence. 
         "That's cute, that you think I sleep at night like everyone else. Truly, Trick, it is not wise to keep your frustrations bottled up."
She knew not how hard she would push and prod to open him up, but based from the hollow feeling in her heart it might be easier to just shut her up.
She knew the mumbles, the doubts about her: that she would love nothing more than the fall of the Marauders, that she held no loyalty, and it broke her very soul to think that the pack she finally chose was going to turn against her if she didn't show she wanted to be here. Truly, she had from the beginning: the thought of leaving hurt Nova, but was not at all an impossibility. Would she leave, even then she would wish nothing more than the best for the family Warbone strove to create and was out there now protecting.
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Nova Rose - June 21, 2016, 08:25 AM