Neverwinter Forest If I could light the world up for just one day
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Hopping in -- to summarize, Scimitar is aiming to block her from a quick escape. PS. Welcome to Wolf.. I'm sorry you're first thread went so awry <3 But it's probably best to familiarize yourself with this section of the guidebook on wolf trespassing. Given Saed has trespassed in to NWF and has been caught by three members, it's likely she'll need to sustain a larger injury.

The rustle of noise and voice was enough to stir the Alpha of the lands forward, though he was never far from the borders of his pack, it would seem. Like a wraith pulling forward from a shadow, Scimitar emerged, unaware entirely of the situation or the fact that the ivory she-wolf had dared cross in to his territory uninvited. Yet he placed his trust entirely upon his Beta, whose aimed lunge held intent that the regal wolf did not question.

Without waiting for explanation, the large beast loped forward, his own impressive figure lifting to full height as a guttural snarl escaped him. Fierce eyes remained upon his target and while he did not intercept Goldhawk to pluck his prize away, the cinnamon wolf did surge his form forward, aiming to block her from a quick escape from his Beta’s jaws. His own muzzle thrust lower then, protecting his throat, and his ears slid back to his skull.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could light the world up for just one day - by Scimitar - June 22, 2016, 11:37 AM