Ocean's Breath Plateau little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
renewed after the ceremony, it seemed happiness was not out of reach for the youngest mayfair. lasher was with her, always; he tousled her long locks, watched from above. o'erhead was her greatest protector, who would not leave her side, who came as she called to him. still, sometimes to feel him brought a great sadness to her. she could no longer lean against him as once she could, or feel his comforting caresses as he assuaged her fears. and so it was to the plateau she went to, close to donnelaith, a place so different from home that would not remind her of the man she had lost.

the angelic deirdre was a bewitching beauty, even so young. she appeared to any eye to be an adult, grown into her body quite early in girlhood. many might assume by her physique alone she was a woman, truly, but she was not yet to such a point. such beauty was oft a hindrance; most recently, she had been coveted by a stranger who had lost his tail for his admiration. he had wished to steal her, and the man the white wolf sought had saved her. her mind wandered to his savage features, and as her eyes drifted she caught a being who could be that wolf in stature alone. but his eyes were a violent yellow, and his furs not so pale... ah, but the markings there! familiar, so familiar to her eye! they moved to lay, and the thought was passing; she moved slowly toward them, her gait smooth and unbroken until she was not too far from him at all, but nor was she too close.

her admiring of him was innocent, and utterly open. her craft was not at all in false guises, young as she was. she remained where she was, and then thought, i am being so rude! before a soft, embarrassed laugh came from her lips, bubbling forth like seafoam. i am sorry--you... there was something about you, it seemed so familiar to me! flustered, deirdre lifted her head, as though someone might be pulling the reins backward. i... i'll leave you be, she nodded, and then shifted, preparing to do just that.

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Szymon - June 21, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Deirdre - June 22, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Szymon - June 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Deirdre - June 23, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Szymon - June 23, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Deirdre - June 23, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Szymon - June 23, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Deirdre - July 08, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Szymon - July 11, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: little w[o/a]rri[e/o]r - by Deirdre - July 29, 2016, 09:38 AM