Stavanger Bay you can call me monster
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

It was almost shocking how much the young boy had changed; Skellige could recall his birth, and the growth that had shaped him into a creature who was smaller than his siblings, but far more devoted than any of the others. Szymon was special; he was the breath and body of what was good in the Cairn family, and he had not been tainted by the things that had happened to him. The wraith saw his youngest sibling and felt a breath of relief slip from his lips.

As the pale boy closed the short distance between them, Skellige watched the movements of his sibling with a careful eye. He had been banished from Warsaw for some time now, and he did not want to think that his other brothers and sisters had taken advantage of the weakness in Szymon. He was still a Cairn and he still knew their ways. The boy seemed to move with submission and a gentle sway. His muzzle slipped under Skellige’s chin and lifted his skull upwards. The wraith looked at the sand that stretched beyond them and heaved a heavy sigh that had filled his soul and his lungs with remorse for having left the pale child behind.

When the ivory-clad child spoke his name, it brought many memories back to the inky titan. His body tightened and he felt himself grow tired very suddenly. Skellige was far from home, and now so were many – if not all – of the other Cairn children. Who was there to take rule over Warsaw? Surely they had not left the pack in the hands of only their parents. The islands were sacred and could not be stolen from them… not when they had held it for such a short time. The fear bubbled in his gut for several long moments before he had to force himself to remain calm.

“Szymon, did you travel here with one of the others? Ishild? Ksenia?” he inquired of his brother. Skellige had found that questions were best asked to the boy if they could be answered with a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and not much more. He did not want to strain the pale child or awaken the awful stammer that sat in the back of his throat. Little did Skellige know, even their half sibling Marbas had made his way to the wilds. None of the prodigal children were located on Warsaw at that time save for Jagoda. And the white-masked brute was not fit to lead the lands.

Skellige could not allow himself to care for the pack that had thrown him. He would be forced to move on and claim his own land; it was time for him to show the others that his banishment had not rendered him useless or pathetic. They had bred him for war and ravaging, and he intended to do just that. He did not need their islands to thrive.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
you can call me monster - by Szymon - June 22, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: you can call me monster - by Skellige - June 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: you can call me monster - by Szymon - June 22, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: you can call me monster - by Skellige - June 22, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: you can call me monster - by Szymon - June 22, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: you can call me monster - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: you can call me monster - by Szymon - July 06, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: you can call me monster - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 02:28 AM
RE: you can call me monster - by Szymon - July 12, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: you can call me monster - by Skellige - July 30, 2016, 01:31 AM