Silver Creek Hello from the Other Side
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Spring listened to all that he had to say, waiting patiently for him to finish. He did take note of the small smile that flickered so briefly across her face at the mention of a mate. He arched his brow again, that roguish smirk playing across his face. Perhaps she was not taken, which meant his flirting could continued unhindered. That was a concern for later, of course, but his smirking smile faded from his face slowly. He dipped his head politely to her in response to her comment on his supporting her leadership, returning the smile. She spoke now on her lack of a mate and his brows rose as twins, surprised. His faced formed into one of disbelief, but he did not speak just yet.

Her true instruction came next and he straightened himself, listening intently. He certainly didn't want to be chased for anything other than play, or perhaps kisses...compliments...he certainly didn't want to be chased off permanently in any case. He grinned at the compliment that followed his own though, chest swelling slightly. It all seemed reasonable enough, a little more complex than other packs he had seen but easier than ones that had required gifts and offerings. He nodded, tail swishing the air. "I am glad to hear that you believe me to have sense. And that you think I'm pretty," He paused a moment, then jokingly continued. "A pretty good wolf, that is." He smirked again, then shook his head. 

"I'm sorry, I am inclined to jokes as I hope you'll come to know. I will be happy to follow your customs to seek a place among your ranks. Once I have properly blend myself into the pack...will there be an official joining? A ceremony perhaps? I do not want to linger on the borders longer than I need, especially if I could make better use of myself for you, for the pack." He  was serious now, unsure of all the ways of Silver Creek.
Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 19, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 21, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 22, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 24, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:37 PM