Cassiopeia's View Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
I saw that run in with the Malkaria. Pyx is easy going though, she won't push them if they want to keep their distance.

It was a peaceful place, whatever the name of it was. She'd need to be sure and ask Amekaze, or one of her packmates. As she lay there, half awake and half dozing, she heard the sound of paws approaching. Her ears twitched, swiveling, and she roused herself to a sitting position. The wind was not in her favor so she knew not if the strangers were pack or lone, but she could distinctly hear two sets of paws. One pair was of a shorter gait than the first, and they traveled close. Perhaps a young one and their parent. Pyx had not scent any nearby dens, though she wouldn't blame any wolf for wanting to have this view so readily at hand. She rose to her haunches, turning her head towards the sound of the others.

After a moment, two figures appeared before her. She had guessed right, it seemed, a mother and her young daughter. The wariness was written on both their bodies as they sighted her, the young one going so far as to hide behind her mother. She saw the young girl's trembles and frowned, concern in her eyes. Whatever brought this reaction from both of them was not good. They had obviously had harsh times, whether that be misfortune or their own fault Pyx didn't know. They didn't seem the aggressive type though, and they did not smell of a pack. It was likely they'd simply encounter the wrong types on their journey. Pyx had "enjoyed" her own run ins with such wolves in the past.

She let her gaze sweep between the two for another moment, sizing them up and making sure the mother didn't seem the type to try and attack her needlessly. When she spoke, her voice was kind and soft. "Hello ladies. Have you come to enjoy the view, as well?" They would know this wasn't pack controlled land, so she felt no need to reassure them of that. She did rise and move slowly over, offering them plenty of space if they wished to view the vista.

Pyx met eyes with the mother and thumped her tail to the ground once. "You've nothing to fear from me, if I've nothing to fear from you." She tried to convey with her eyes. "My name is Pyx, what might your names be?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM