Cassiopeia's View Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish?
32 Posts
Ooc —
Jaida's response was not what she had expected nor what she had wanted from the girl, but then Jaida often said what came to mind. She had never punished her daughter for her honesty, Akazia didn't plan on starting now either so long as Jay wasn't malicious about her words. 

Akazia smiled a bit. "That's why I chose this place, not for its view though it's certainly nice, but for its difficulty to reach. I hadn't planned on anyone being here though I admit it's refreshing to meet someone who's not hostile." Akazia admitted, sending Pyx a grateful glance.

With a sigh, she launched into her tale about the Molech worshippers. "We ran across a couple on our first days here, strange people they were. The two were red coated similar to yourself, that's what Jaida means." 'Kazia explained, glancing down at her daughter hesitantly before revealing the next section.

"They worshipped a God by the name of Molech whom they said consumed all and has many arms but no gender. They tried to entice me into their fold with promises of food and safety for my child but something about them...it was off, wrong, vile. I declined and the woman, she threatened to kill me." 

Akazia glanced at Pyx with a strange fear in her eyes. "I truly believe she wished to sacrifice me to Molech. I would advise you to avoid the copse in the east. They're insane, cultists is what they are. I still shudder to think of what may have become of Jaida had they succeeded." Akazia licked the top of her daughter's head, knowing that the child would be unnerved by the story and the confirmation of just how much danger they had been in that day.
You can break my soul, beat me, hurt me, kill me. But for the love of God, don't touch her.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 26, 2016, 12:02 AM