Cassiopeia's View Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
An expression flickered across Akazia's face after her daughter's words. Perhaps she didn't want to talk about these "red people" just yet. Pyx started to tell her it was alright, that she needn't worry about explaining if she was comfortable. Yet the other began to speak, a small smile stilling Pyx's worries about her not wanting to tell the tale. She nodded her head, the other confirming her thoughts about the reasons for choosing this locale to sleep. She dipped her head slightly at the mention of her lack of hostility, a simple shrug as if to say "think nothing of it". It was sad so many wolves were so cruel to each other. Pyx knew there were reasons to be aggressive, to fight and protect. She wasn't against violence and would have no qualms defending herself or her pack. She simply didn't understand the desire to fight needlessly.

She listened intently to the words of the other, making sure to store the information for relay to her pack. They'd want to know if these wolves truly were abnormally cruel. Pyx's eyes followed Akazia's to her daughter and she stared at the young one thoughtfully for a moment as the story unfolded. Her brow knit together and she glanced back up at the female, surprise painting her face. The name of this god was strange in Pyx's ears. She didn't know if Moonspear would know anything about the god or those wolves, perhaps this was old news to those who had been here longer. All the same she would bring it up to someone next chance she could. Pyx shook her head sadly, sharing a concerned gaze with Akazia.

The pup added her own words to the story and Pyx found her gaze falling once more to the little one. This time, she thought to address the young one's fears first. "No, Miss Jaida. I may be red in color, but I am not one of your red people. Nor do I have any interest in being one of them. Your mother was smart to take you away." She smiled kindly at Jaida, and then addressed the mother.

"I've never heard of such a thing. I am glad you both made it away safely, I certainly don't blame you for seeking somewhere away from others after all that." Pyx shook her head again. "I'll make a note not to travel there, thank you. I'll be sure to tell my pack about them too. I will admit that I am rather new to these lands, so for all I know they might be a known danger." She glanced back towards the vista, frowning. "That's why I am here, for the record. I am relatively new to my pack and I aim to know the territory and the surrounding lands." She looked thoughtfully at the pair before her.

"You might not be interested, and I'm not in any position to guarantee anything for you...but the pack that I joined, Moonspear, seems kind from all that I can see. If you find that being without protection makes you nervous, you might consider them. I can't say for sure that they have the space...I'm honestly too new to know, but I can't see anything wrong with trying." She didn't know if the mother wanted a pack, or would even trust her word on them. Still, she'd be a bad pack wolf if she didn't attempt to bring in more members.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM