Cassiopeia's View Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
No worries! Pyx just wanted to get the offer out there!

Pyx nodded to Akazia's words, frowning again. She understood religion, the desire to look for something more and reason in the world. She wasn't exactly sure she understood the reason for sacrifice however, a god who wished for that was not a god she would readily follow. "Thank you, Akazia. I feel I have made a good choice in Moonspear, it feels more like home than anything has in quite some time. I wish you the same, and may your path steer clear of the red people and any other zealots that may wish you or your daughter harm." 

The female seemed surprised at the words on the pack, but Pyx was merely giving her experience with Moonspear. She was not of a rank where she could offer anything, nor was she even sure of the pack numbers enough to know if Moonspear would still be looking for others. She simply wanted the other to know that there was a pack with kind wolves, should she ever need it. "There's no pressure. I simply wanted to share my experience, so that you have at least a name for a possible safe place in your mind. Like I said, I wouldn't have been able to guarantee you anything. You shared your information with me though, so I felt it only fair to do the same." She smiled again, showing she would bear no ill will for whatever choice Akazia made. It was her own life, and her daughter's, and Pyx wouldn't presume to pretend to know what was best for them.

Jaida's small voice jumped forward once more and Pyx found herself chuckling at the honesty of the small one. "Well thank you, sweet. It's good to remember that not all wolves who look the same will be the same, isn't it? Just because you've met some unfriendly wolves before doesn't mean all of us will be, right?" She waved her tail slightly, glancing to Akazia for a moment to ensure she wasn't overstepping her bounds. She hoped the young one wouldn't be too scarred by her meeting with the cult wolves. "You're quite lovely yourself, once that smile starts. Don't let the mean ones of the world take that grin away, okay?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM