Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
lol, it's ok. :p

<style type="text/css"> ae {color:#94a3ab; font-size: 10px;} .aebox {background-color: #d5e1ec; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/vg2CHes.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 3px solid #94a3ab; outline: 5px solid #2d2a24;} .aetext {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#2d2a24; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 480px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

Bones wasn’t wrong, Ira reflected. Only time would tell if they were meant to be together in the intangible foreverness or not. Ira could not say that he was in love with Bones (to be fair he didn’t really love anyone except maybe Jinx) but that was because of his self inflicted curse made up to explain why bad things kept seeming to happen to him. “We’re the hottest couple around,” He murmured in arrogant concurrence, giving her a slow, impish grin. Her giggle at his assurance that he knew how to do it despite never having actually done it himself yet, made him blush beneath the ivory fur of his cheeks as the heat rushed up to them. “I’ve seen rabbits doing it like crazy lately, so I’ve got the gist of it.” He admitted gruffly, his tone betraying his slight embarrassment at the subject that he tried to hide by clearing his throat. “Eh,” Ira shrugged grunting his carelessness at her apology of his home life. It wasn’t like he was abused or anything (not that he felt sure Lecter hadn’t thought about it). “I would do anything for Jinx. Including putting up with Lecter, and as long as he makes her happy then we’re fine.” But the first time he stopped making Jinx happy the two of them would have issues (though likely Lecter would hand the Princeling his ass on a silver platter because he was old but experienced).

At her sudden - and loud - declaration of ‘avast’, causing Ira to bite his bottom lip to keep from snickering at her odd choice of a word, stifling it with his paw as he pretended to scratch at his nose with it. Her following words helped Ira to forget about that though and not for the first time he felt a slight pang of jealousy at her mention of a brother though it disappeared as quickly as it had came. While he wondered what it would be like to have siblings he also knew that he didn’t really want any of them because they would steal Jinx’s attention away from him and Ira didn’t like that thought. “I didn’t know you had a brother,” Maybe Bones had mentioned him in passing and Ira hadn’t been paying attention (which might have very well been the case). “If you moved to the Plateau,” Ira paused feeling the need to remind her, “You would be closer to me.” He murmured in a coaxing tone though he suspected she would chose to stay at the Creek and just make the trek back and forth because she was too devoted to Fox. In a way, that made Ira jealous but he understood because he felt something (while measurably stronger given their situation) similar when it came to Jinx.

Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM