Sleeping Dragon Come away from the water
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Altercations with neighbors isn’t a surprise to Saria. Seageda had often been in battle in some fashion and the protection of their own came first. If they didn’t have any trouble in their new settlement, they wouldn’t be who they are. A smile forms on her features, only because of their victory, and she begins to move in a direction toward the meeting spot of the mountain. Thankfully, it isn’t too far, and in the meantime she begins her explanation.

A pack to the south of our claim. We tried to keep peaceful, we had an agreement on space, that had been violated by one of their own and their alpha threatened us with war,” she says. Our roots were young, are still young, but they are strong and so we prepared. Until the same wolf that violated the agreement came upon my borders with a death wish and from there we did not wait for them to come to us. They are no longer around.

Thuringwethil had made sure of it, even if they came to an empty territory; the history books would have a different story of their legacy.

There is a pack west of us, Larksong Grotto. I attempted to begin a coalition with them, like with Trigeda, but their leader turned against me. They have been smart and not come near us so far and for now, we have left each other alone, she explains. Thuringwethil likes to think Reek is afraid of the wrath she could bring upon his home, having once already seen the destruction she can accomplish. He’d be foolish to go against her. And another, a little further west—I don’t know their name—but they are in a ravine, just before the coast. They tried to settle too close to Sleeping Dragon before we chased them out, and they settled far enough away, but we avoid them too.

By the time she finished speaking, she comes upon the meeting spot. A deathly ledge if one were to fall over, and trees on either side of a platform. One tree barely hangs on by the roots and one strong push or strike of lightning would send it plummeting. Over the ledge, however, is the valley to the east and a river that travels further south. That had been our boundary, with the Phoenix wolves. I don’t know where they’ve gone but they haven’t been back.

The rest of the time they spend together, Thuringwethil explains the rest of Drageda's short history and the important ins and outs of Sleeping Dragon.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Come away from the water - by Saria - June 11, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Come away from the water - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Come away from the water - by Saria - June 12, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Come away from the water - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Come away from the water - by Saria - June 13, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Come away from the water - by Antumbra - June 20, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Come away from the water - by Saria - June 22, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Come away from the water - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 07:19 PM