Cassiopeia's View Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish?
32 Posts
Ooc —
Akazia smiled in agreement, only nodding. What Pyx had said seemed to sum it up, as did her thoughts though Akazia wasn't privy to them. The world could use a few more Pyxs and a many less Molech worshippers or Shinks. Personally, Akazia would have been happy to see both gone but it was only a fantasy that everyone could get along. There would always be someone who didn't like the small family or wished them harm. All she could hope was that there would be more people willing to speak with them, be kind to them and the duo would be kind to them in return.

The mother watched closely, knowing Jaida was very impressionable at such an age where she was trying to figure out who she was in this world. Akazia wasn't liking who her daughter was shaping up to be, worried at how fearful the yearling has become after their first encounters and how she clung to 'Kazia as much as possible. None of what Pyx said was harmful and Akazia hoped with all her heart that this meeting would help Jay to revert back to her playful nature. 

"It was a pleasure to meet you as well, I wish you and your pack good health and abundant prey. Thank you for being so nice to us and for changing our view on this land and those who inhabit it." Akazia replied, watching as Pyx made her way to the front of the cave. "May we meet again."

Once Pyx was out of sight and Akazia could no longer hear her foot falls, she turned to Jaida with a playful smile. "Bedtime for you Jay, we've got travelling to do come tomorrow." Grabbing the small adolescent by the scruff, Akazia gently pulled her daughter to her side where she nestled her in for sleep.
You can break my soul, beat me, hurt me, kill me. But for the love of God, don't touch her.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 26, 2016, 12:02 AM