Phoenix Maplewood I wanna run away
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Feel free to give him a scar worthy wound, just nothing serious enough to impact his trek! >:D

Zaavier listened to her snarky comment. Why? Why had she driven a pack from this beautiful place? Was she that greedy? Did she steal a home from innocent wolves just to have her own goddamn garden to wander through? This woman with fucking crazy!

He opened his mouth for a snarky reply when she came stalking towards him, ready to fight him. If it had been up to the lanky brute, he wouldn't have gotten into a fight, but it wasn't up to him. It was up to her. She charged, and Zaavier, driven by rage, charged back at her. His teeth bared and his hackles raised. He swerved to her side, lashing out with a forepaw and aiming to snag on some sort of flesh upon her face. He stretched out his neck and opened his jaws, hoping he'd at least make contact.

Then, hoping he'd made his mark, Zaavier turned and bolted from the scene, not in the mood for sustaining any more injuries than he'd already had. His injured shoulder from when Gluskap had attacked up burned like crazy, seeming to light his flesh on fire and Zaavier had to hold back a whimper of pain. But he pressed on, determined to make it out. Soon, he had burst from the treeline, tail flying behind him as he went. He didn't dare look behind him for the wretched bitch was surely hot on his heels.

Messages In This Thread
I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 26, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 26, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:13 AM