Otatso Wetlands in the end the waves will discolor me.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
i passed you!

Thuringwethil can't help but wonder what it would be like if she were allowed the same chance as everyone else. If she could love freely, to not worry about her status and the safety of her own. From the moment she could understand words, she'd been taught and groomed to become who she is. She'd have to sacrifice things she's never experienced; the love of her family, the love of another's embrace, and perhaps even that of her own children. Taken away from her family as soon as she'd been able, before she could form memories, she never knew the pair that had given birth to her or if she'd have siblings. A suspicion lay somewhere but nothing that has ever been confirmed.

And to love another is a weakness she cannot afford. To divide her affections for one wolf puts them all in danger, learning from the past mistakes of those before her. Hearing the woman speak of it as she does makes her wonder if she'd want to experience it or if following the teachings of her wolves continue to be the best thing for them all. The sadness in her voice isn't drown out by the locust and she might consider it to be the loudest of all. Thuringwethil takes a deep breath and a few steps forward so that her nose gently touches the cheek of the woman, wondering if it might be any assurance at all, if she could empathize.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - May 03, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 02, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 21, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - July 05, 2016, 07:30 PM