Larksong Grotto babylon the great
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen's eyes shifted from wolf to wolf as they all arrived in the grotto one by one. Once every wolf was there the stranger as Aspen had every right to call her introduced her as Keseph. Weird name but okay. I won't have to call her it seeing as I am leaving She thought to herself quietly.

It was then that the ritual begun. The seer as she had titled herself began to do a series of things with snake skins and frogs which didn't make really any sense to poor Aspen seeng as she new nothing but the perameters of what this religion encased. One she did not wish to be a part of so for the time being she just watched. She did join the circle of wolves around Reek but there was no heart in it. She just did what she was told until the time was right.

After, Reek was given a new name, Hiram. Hiram? Surely...oh well that was weird.   To aspen he would always be Reek retail,  no matter what she called him.

Shortly after Charley had decided it was time and he made a series of statements saying they would not be staying with the pack and that they would be leaving and starting their own pack elsewhere and that anyone was welcome to join us. Although he also said some rather sentimental stuff towards Reek and appeared he may have been crying. She gave him a sympathetic glance before dipping her head to the Alphas. "It is time for me to leave, religion is not in my heart and likely never will be, I have dealt with to much to believe what you say is true, and with that I shall follow my mate. We will start our own pack and live out our lives the way we wish too," she stated turning to run after Charley before more could be said to her. Catching only the brief smile of Skeet as she turned. Could he be one to follow them? Who knows.

She was dissapointed yes that she was leaving the wolves she had first come to trust here in the grotto, most of them at least. There was still a few she did not know but it seems yet again she was forced to leave, part by choice, part by not. 

As she kept pace with him, not hard for a wolf with long legs, Jhala was quick to stand and block their path. She looked pissed. Great, just great.  Last thing they needed was him or anyone to fight after this. This was meant to be semi peaceful. Jhala called her mate a coward and immediately Aspen felt a low growl rumble from her chest. "He is not a coward, nor am I,  we made a choice to follow our hearts and our dreams, and unfortunately that means we are not staying with you guys and following a religion we want no part of, you gave us a choice leave or join the religion,  we chose to leave. End of story. Now cool it both of you. No one needs to get injured, no blood needs to be shed,  what's done is done," she stated staring hardly at both wolves and pushing her way between them.

"Now Jhala if you could please move and let us be on our way, that would be greatly appreciated," she said dipping her head to the female out of respect. Despite the values of these wolves she still had respect for them. Then she turned to Charley rubbing her muzzle against his cheek and whispering in his ear "Please...don't.

Aspen pondered for a moment as to whether anyone had followed them. Or would follow them. She looked behind to see that Zaavier had made his exit from the grotto also and thay Skeet was in fact following them both. They had anot her follower and that made Aspen smile even for a brief moment as she directed the smile towards him but also gave a look that warned him of a potential fight. Though she was convinced she may be able to talk them down from it.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
babylon the great - by RIP Hosannah - June 20, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: babylon the great - by Reek - June 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: babylon the great - by RIP Hosannah - June 20, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: babylon the great - by Reek - June 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: babylon the great - by Zaavier - June 20, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: babylon the great - by Jhala - June 20, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: babylon the great - by Lilac - June 20, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: babylon the great - by Seff - June 21, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: babylon the great - by Alder - June 21, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: babylon the great - by Aspen - June 21, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: babylon the great - by Relmyna - June 21, 2016, 03:22 PM