Sequoia Coast what matters, love, to a goddess of death?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
will do, gerra-boo. we can wrap this up at any time too since it's trade-worthy at this point i think but i don't mind continuing. <3

Thuringwethil nods her head as Gluskap explains their uses, worried she’d taken too much of his time and distracting him from their goal. They had plenty of time to learn and she can always ask once they get home. However, it might pass the time for both of them if she could learn—if he is willing—but she won’t push him. She remains silent for the rest of the explanation, as a good stupid, and looks down at the foamy water licking her legs.

“It is not a trade I know much in,” she admits, though sure that much is obvious with her asking and seeking for it specifically at the borders of Drageda. “A little here and there, but back home there’d been plenty of healers that I never really had to worry about it. Here, we have not been so lucky,” she explains with a bit of a smile, hopeful to satisfy any worry. She even adds a little swish of her tail. “I am glad to see that change.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: what matters, love, to a goddess of death? - by Antumbra - June 28, 2016, 01:54 AM