Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The straggler answers with a generic response Thuringwethil isn't too fond of, especially close to her home. She can't police much outside of her borders, despite her best efforts—keeping wolves out of the maplewood has been proven difficult if she can't live there—but the effort is there. Giving them the information is the best she can do in a pinch to deter them elsewhere, giving them each a taste of her legacy before moving on. She'd warned one wolf about having come to close and changed the course of a handful of others, she doesn't expect this to be different.

"There are some wolves that would be killed this close to my home," she says with a quirk of her eyebrow. Her scent reminds her of something, perhaps someone she's met before, but it doesn't come to the forefront of her mind. "Lucky for you, you don't have their scent, but perhaps you should take your curiosity elsewhere. Just in case." It is the only warning Thuringwethil will offer, giving her the benefit of the doubt against being a grotto wolf with the familiar flare she seems to carry.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Antumbra - June 29, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM