Redhawk Caldera Please don't make any sudden moves
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
For gits and shiggles, I decided Perry wouldn't remember Sass. :D

Two she-wolves arrived one after the other and Peregrine nodded mutely at both, then looked past them as if expecting others to show up too. When nobody did, he gazed over these new recruits and their offerings. The slightly more familiar of the two had brought a rabbit, which he drew toward himself with a woof of acknowledgement. The other, a black stranger, offered an apology which made him freeze and look at her oddly.

He had no idea who she was or what she was apologizing for, though it made the fur on the back of his neck prickle warily. "Explain what?" he demanded softly. Before she could answer, however, his gaze slid between the two and he added, "You both know me"—even if he didn't know how, with the one—"but do two know each other? Some introductions are in order, I think. And the reason I brought you here is so I can get to know both of you a bit better, see where you fit into things here at the caldera."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Hatshepsut - July 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 03, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 18, 2016, 11:50 AM