Horizon Ridge awkward moment abound
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: I will be very busy for the next two weeks, therefore this will be my last post here and maybe you can fade this thread out in your next. However, I am looking forward to having another thread with your character in near future.

"That's good to know," most of the time Pump wasn't very chatty herself, therefore she didn't mind silence that much as long as she herself wasn't inclined to talk. However, having a conversation with the newcomers was an essential part of getting to know them and finding out, what kind of people they were and which buttons the leader had to push in order to test them. Therefore if the other person was too quiet or unwilling to talk at the first meeting, she considered this as suspicious.

A hunting schedule? Pump cast a surprised glance at Nerian, because this sounded totally odd. Hunting was just as natural as breathing to her - you didn't have to have a schedule to do it. There was no right or wrong way - you simply did it. And, whatever planning was needed, came along with the action itself. "There is plenty of small game to sustain us for now," she said - rodents, hares, small carnivores, the young of the sea-lions - there hadn't been any need to look for a larger kill for now, which would be a time and energy consuming activity, potentially dangerous.

"However, do tell of your former home and what exactly you did," she added, being genuinely interested in Nerian's background and profession especially. She was not ashamed to admit that there were things she didn't know that well and that she considered them as unneccessary, but at the same time being a leader meant to constantly learn something new. This girl here with her odd views of life in the pack was just the perfect opportunity to do so.
Messages In This Thread
awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 01, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 01, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 01, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 02, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 02, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 02, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 02, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 05, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Pump - May 05, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: awkward moment abound - by Nerian - May 05, 2014, 02:49 PM