Silvertip Mountain The light in the dark
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
@Steady Sorry I was a bit late replying to this. Go check out Adeline's profile! It's not done yet, but I edited a future avatar for her. :D

The night had been one for easy rest. Adeline's concealed den in the rocks was sufficiently insulated and breathable; it was a refuge from the hustle and bustle from everyday life in Silvertip Mountain's pack.
Of late, she had been somewhat lonely without the company of her mother, brother, and sister. The days seemed to pass much more slowly, and there wasn't nearly as much to do. Yet, the pack's Alpha, Steady, seemed to enjoy her presence, but inwardly, he had seemed worried. Although Adeline was a mere three-and-a-half months old and naive as could be, even she could tell something unbearably heavy was resting on the shoulders of her father's successor.
A rustling sound outside of her den, followed by the low, inquiring voice saying her name, woke the cub. Her eyes, caught in the shift between blue and green, fluttered open, and she stood up, her short — yet growing — legs moving slowly.
Her notably small voice rose up as she walked toward the mouth of the den: Hello? She peered through the entrance of the cave to see the towering form of her pack's Alpha, Steady. She smiled, alight with happiness, to see the wolf she favored most. Yay, it's you! she yipped, rushing forward to his paws.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 12:30 PM