Silvertip Mountain The light in the dark
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Love it! <3

He heard the shuffling of paws, and he voice calling out, but it was a few moments before he seen the form of Adeline coming out from the den. His tag wagged as her smile shown as bright as the day's sun. There were moments he felt guilty for hiding things from her, but he was afraid she would react the same as her siblings. It had been a miracle that she had heard what happened, and Steady wanted to keep it that way as long as he could. Or, at least until she was old enough to really understand why he had done what he did.

His expression turned mocked shocked. It's me?! Where?! he asked, his gaze comically looking around to find himself. He chuckled, turning back to her, and lowered his head with the intent to give her an affectionate nuzzle. I was thinking maybe we could take a stroll, or maybe go fishing... Or maybe take a stroll to the river to go fishing, he said with a grin. Or we could do something else, if you had something in mind, he offered. He rather liked to spoil Adeline, always making sure she was getting what she wanted.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 08:57 PM