Silvertip Mountain The light in the dark
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I hope it's okay to PP her walking with him to the river. Let me know if it isn't, and I'l change it!

He waited, smiling, for her to pick one. He paused at "fish strolling." Well, they could try to take a fish strolling, but he wasn't sure how well that was going to work out. Thankfully, she changed her mind and went with just fishing. He chuckled at her enthusiasm. Alright, fishing it is! His voice held just as much excitement as hers did. 

He stood and began the trek there, looking to Adeline frequently to make sure she was around him. He kept his pace even and a little slowed, not because he thought she couldn't keep up, but because he didn't want to go too far from her if she decided to stop for something else. He was anticipating her attention being torn this way and that. 

Eventually, they made it to the lake. He took her to a spot where the shore was flat and the water was shallow, though fish might not be present in the water shallow enough for Adeline. She could still catch minnows, and frogs, which he figured would entertain her while he got food for them. He waded in a little ways and turned to face her direction, his tail wagging. Ready? he asked, seeing if he had her attention.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 08:57 PM