Silvertip Mountain The light in the dark
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It was hard for Steady to hold on to the negative thoughts and worries in his head when he was around Adeline. She was so vibrant and energetic, and he often fed on that for himself. She lifted his spirits, and she may not have even known it. 

He had her attention, for now at least. Okay, first thing is that once you pick your spot, you have to be really still, because any movement you make will scare the fish away, he explained, his gaze going back and forth between Adeline and the water. And, then... Well, you just wait. Unfortunately, this was the boring part, and he thought for sure he would lose her attention. He wasn't worried, though, since he was counting on plenty of opportunity in the future for more fishing with her.

The fish started coming around, and Steady made a move for some of them, but it took several tries before he was able to grab one. He trotted to the shore where Adeline was and set it down on the ground. Want to try it? he asked, looking at her, providing he had her attention. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 05, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 05, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Addie - July 06, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The light in the dark - by Steady - July 06, 2016, 08:57 PM