The Sentinels house of the rising sun
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
As if the woman could sense, as if she had a sense of her own, Aria touched her and touched on the root of her concerns. She swallowed, lifting her head to look at the Alpha. Aria spoke the truth; of course she was right. It did not make matters any easier, not truly, and yet it still gave Rowan some faith. She was prepared for what may come, she was prepared to deal with the consequences though the situation was vastly different than what the weeks before had been. Beyond them, just beyond the fairy circle, stood the dark male and her grey eyes met his. He gave a nod, his silent confidence instilled in her. 

He could not give his energy to both his voice and form, not right then, and she understood. 

"There....there is more." She said quietly. "And I need to assure you of my devotion to my family - to Donnelaith, to the Mayfairs here, to the Mayfairs soon to come." She drew in a breath, her grey eyes meeting Aria's again. "Before he passed, perhaps a week before, he.....he claimed me in my heat." She said quietly. "I am....I am carrying his young." She admitted. It was hard to do so, hard to speak words like that to another when before they had been her secret. Their quiet voices, she felt so familiar with them already, and Lasher's approval. 

Again, she looked to his form, standing near the circle, and saw his confidence too. She could only wait to see how the remaining Alpha would feel.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
house of the rising sun - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Aria - July 05, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Aria - July 05, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Aria - July 05, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Aria - July 05, 2016, 10:00 PM