Sun Mote Copse Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
His whispered word sent shivers down her spine and she couldn't help the twitch of her mouth, the darting of her eyes to his face. Soon she would understand her role more fully and she would come to him, perhaps still bashfully, but to him all the same. She was still so new to Molech, so virginal, and she was too nervous to displease Molech. Once she understod she could gain her confidence and enjoy her role. Molech had claimed her virgin's blood first, by being the God who gave her life and gave her purpose...but perhaps it would be Ar-Khalba who claimed her madienhead. Her thoughts were far more innocent however, all this was as yet unplanned, but soon they would turn to lust and reproduction when her time came.

Ar-Khalba did not disappoint her and came forward with answers. She nodded, though there was no fear in her eyes. She understood the wrath of Gods, even the nameless one who her parents had worshiped had been capable or wrath...or so they said. Asherah herself wondered if perhaps they had simply been mistaken, and if Molech had punished them all those times for not seeing his light. Surely, if her name was what it was they would know of Molech? Had they turned from his light?

"The faithful should not consort with those who are followed by Molech's eye." She nodded firmly to this, resolute. If her parents had known Molech and chosen another path...they had met the fates promised to them for doing so. It saddened her, she wished she could turn back time and change the fates, encourage her parents to pursue Molech. Perhaps they would be saved. Her mind tumbled as she thought of her parents and their ill-fated faith. She would gather her thoughts and discuss this with her sister, or the priestess. Perhaps they could enlighten her more, for whatever reason she felt almost ashamed tell Ar-Khalba about her parents, to ask him.

"You have been so helpful, Ar-Khalba." She said, smiling up at him. "I look forward to what the future may bring us, what Molech may bring us. I am still very untaught and fresh, but I hope to soon be well versed in the ways of our God. Is there anything else you believe I need to know? I am so interested in anything that you can teach me." Had she been more confident, that last line would have been more lustful and flirtatious. As it was, it was purely innocent...for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats - by Asherah - July 05, 2016, 09:58 PM