Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Their introduction is short lived; Saria doesn't even response. Thuringwethil tenses a little but her slate eyes don't leave the healer in that moment of awkward exchange. The way she scrutinized Wildfire leaves her to question why and as Saria begins her departure, she swings her attention back to the girl. Most of her questions have gone unanswered still but it isn't until the other is gone from the area that she puts more attention on Wildfire. For now, she leaves the tension behind and tries to relax now that her wound is clean.

"I found him in the Maplewood and I chased him off," she explains with a shrug of her opposite shoulder. "It wasn't the one that killed the calf."

The opposing wolf didn't leave a last impression on her the day of the kill big she'd recognized him easily in the maplewood. He still carried the grotto scent, leaving her clueless about his departure, but the task had been handled. She'd gotten rid of the threat from her land but she knows she can't protect it all the time unless she organizes something bigger. She shakes the thought from her head and shifts so that she's at least sitting upright.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Antumbra - July 06, 2016, 06:17 AM