Redhawk Caldera somebody that i used to know
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
His hunt was abruptly halted as the stranger cried out, rushing to Stoic's frozen form in some sort of misplaced happiness. Stoic did not understand. He had gathered that the wolves of Redhawk Caldera were weird but.. this was a whole new level. In a instinctive shock, Stoic skidded out the way of the boy, his ears pressed against his skull in terror and dislike. Whoever this boy was, he was clearly not well. "I'm not Peter," His voice found him, a defiant yet quiet, for Peregrine was the one to name him, not this crazy male before him.

Yet, his ears pricked up as the word passed the boys mouth. Rocks. The boy would show him were all the good rocks were, even if the stranger seemed to out of it to be walking around by himself. Stoic contemplated this. There could be no harm going along with it, for Perry had promised he wouldn't be harmed.. right? Shrugging off his doubt, Stoic's new curiosity was placed in the other boy's claims. "Rocks?" He stepped a small step forward, the Peter thing forgotten. 
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 15, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 21, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 26, 2016, 06:46 AM