Ankyra Sound none and none together are still none
54 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
If he'd not just left Coelacanth at the beach, Marbas might've had a lot more trouble adjusting to the strange creature that met his howl. This one at least looked like a full-blooded shewolf, though his nose told him the beast was decidedly male. Mentioning this did not seem like the best course of action - nor did his poor opinion of the wolf's elocution - and so he held his tongue, waiting a beat for more civilized words to find him.

"I do not mean to cross your border," he said with the utmost respect. "But as I was passing by, I smelled my long-lost - sister."

He'd had more to follow that, but after tripping over the final word, the rest of it seemed to leave him. Instead of expanding, he paused once more, grappling with the mixed emotions that the possibility of reunion awoke in him. Did he even want to see her?

"Please - she's pale, with a raccoon mask. Is she among your number, and is she well?" he asked at last, deciding not to request that she be called. He could decide whether he wanted to see her later on - for now, it would be enough to know where she dwelled, and how she faired.
Messages In This Thread
none and none together are still none - by Marbas - July 14, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Maude - July 15, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Marbas - July 15, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Maude - July 18, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Marbas - July 19, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Maude - July 19, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Marbas - July 20, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Maude - July 21, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Marbas - July 21, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Maude - July 24, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: none and none together are still none - by Marbas - July 24, 2016, 08:23 PM