Hushed Willows Forward
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
She passed a wan smile across to Desna, but didn't know what to say. It was unfortunate that things failed so miserably with Reek - but it had been her choice. She had been the one to leave, to run away, to not try and fix things or deal with them. Maybe the Larksong had ended up being a safe environment after all? But it was too late now. She couldn't let herself dwell on thoughts of what if or maybe. She centered herself upon Desna's praise, her proximity, and breathed a sigh as the girl burrowed against her. 

You can meet him, sure. Maybe when he's older. But by that point, whose to say they'd be here? Maybe she could scoop him up and - along with Stark - they could go with Desna back to her mountain, wherever it was. This was a fleeting thought too, something she let flutter in the pit of her stomach and then crushed mercilessly as the conversation flowed. We... Don't like to talk about the place. I mean, its meant to be secret, that was vague, and ominous, and totally old hat, because it was Warbone's rule and he wasn't here.

Y'know what, screw that rule. I'll give you a whole tour if you want, Des. Tavi snorted softly, clutching to the idea that she had the power and the control to do as she pleased, but she knew such things were fleeting, and her recent failures hung heavy upon her shoulders. This is Marauder's Keep. It was formed by a guy named Warbone, and then the famine hit -- he went to find food, or something, I dunno. He appointed me his partner, but when he vanished I kinda took over. Its been.. hard, she wanted to say, but that wasn't a strong enough word, thus she was left to breathe a tired sigh, and looked at the dirt. But uh, tell me about -- what'd you call it -- Silvertip? What's that like?
Messages In This Thread
Forward - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 13, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 13, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 14, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 17, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 17, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Tavi - July 17, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Forward - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 05:04 PM