Ocean's Breath Plateau Why can't I leave my demons out?
9 Posts
Ooc — Ali
Whatever brought Silence to this particular place, it wasn't of interest. The deaf girl had no purpose to her travels, had no reason for why she was in Teekon. Silence simply was. It was the same lost wandering that led the girl to the plateau, the rain didn't bother her. 

The world around her was not silent, as so many thought. It was a distant roar in her ears, as if she had stood too close to an explosion. Everything felt muted, as if she were beneath water that had packed her ears so tightly she couldn't hear even the faintest of noise. It was Silence's world and she thrived in it.

The rain fell harder than before, making it hard to see anything even with her overly accurate vision. The wolfdog ducked into a small cave, the scent of wet wolf hitting her nose before she glanced up to see a disfigured woman in the corner.

The stranger might have been considered a beauty at one point, and in a way she still was. There was a strength to the larger female, despite her deformity. The stranger was larger than Silence, no doubt due to the wolfdog's heritage. She had agouti fur in a variety of colors, forming an overall brown coat. Half an ear fell limply to one side indicating its uselessness. The woman's right eye was a cloudy grey and the once black skin around it was now a pink scar. 

Silence could not find it in her to pity the stranger, she herself hated the pity sometimes directed at her for the lack of speech and hearing she possessed. Instead Silence smiled at her, ears flattening and tail lowering beneath her hocks. It was a way of showing she wasn't here to harm the other she-wolf, but rather was here to escape the deluge of rain herself.

so sorry for rambling but I promise she's not crushing, just very observant :-D
Messages In This Thread
Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 19, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 19, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 20, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 20, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Aniu - July 20, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Why can't I leave my demons out? - by Silence - July 20, 2016, 03:57 AM