Redhawk Caldera all my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*glomps*

Peregrine stood on one of the caldera's slopes, squinting off into the distance. Things had been so emotionally turbulent lately and he found himself at odds with many members of his own pack. A sigh escaped him. They'd all been through so much lately. But the famine was over, the pack was still thriving and they even had a new youngster to call their own. Even though Jackrabbit was still brand new, Peregrine already considered him a foster son of sorts and he knew Fox felt the same way. Jack could never replace Peter, yet he helped fill up some of the empty space their youngest had left behind.

Speak of the devil, the Alpha thought when he saw a familiar flash of agouti fur through the trees. On broad, soft paws, he prowled toward the pup, bursting out from behind a bent pine with a loud, "Boo!" He waved his tail as he appraised the youngster. "What're you doing wandering around by yourself? I mean, I can't stop you, but you should use the buddy system until you're a bit older," Peregrine chastised gently. "Well, I'm here now. I was gonna head out for a patrol. Would you like to come with me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 21, 2016, 10:01 AM