Redhawk Caldera Please don't make any sudden moves
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ebony asked me to PP Hat outta here, so here goes.

Sassafras introduced herself first, then Hatshepsut gave her own name. Two pairs of eyes then looked to him again as Peregrine considered how he wanted to do this. He was glad they'd both showed but it occurred to him that this would go a whole lot better if he had a chance to acquaint with each of them one-on-one. He mulled for a moment, then came up with a game plan.

"I'd actually like to speak to each of you privately. You're up first," he said to Sassafras, who had showed up first. "If you don't mind," he added, looking at Hatshepsut, "just hang out here for a bit and I'll come collect you in about an hour." Perhaps that was rude of him, yet Peregrine was the Alpha and it was his prerogative to direct his subordinates this way if he was so inclined.

Dipping his snout to the golden she-wolf, Peregrine motioned for Sassafras to walk with him, putting a little distance between themselves and Hatshepsut. "So, what is it that you feel the need to explain?" he prompted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Hatshepsut - July 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 24, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 18, 2016, 11:50 AM