The Sentinels how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
She had returned to the forest, and what she had said to the male was true - she felt the Magick was broken. Her heart stammered, her chest felt tight nearly the moment she had returned to the little glen she had called home. No matter how many times she tried to visualize her future she was not given a pleasant outcome. She saw many things; she saw her children torn from her - a bloodstained red maw with eyes not unlike her own, she saw herself chased from the pack, heavy with young and alone. She saw her children fatherless, familyless, she saw them alone and herself struggling to guide them the best they could. Of course they would be touched and blessed the same as she was. 

The difference would be that how she had just started to come into her own, her guide had been stripped away. There was a shift, and she felt a pricking of another coming near - but it was not Aria. It was the sweet cherub, the young woman she had shared a morning with. Rowan offered a small smile, approaching her and pressing her muzzle against Deirdre's shoulder. "Hello, lovely."
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch - by Rowan Mayfair - July 26, 2016, 10:53 AM