The Sentinels how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Rowan was supportive, absolutely, and she wondered for a moment what all Deirdre was hoping to accomplish. "Tell me," She urged with a smile - wanting to hear the dreams and whims of the girl, to know what she was after and what life would have in store for her. Rowan felt like it would be a lot, a great deal of information would make itself known to the girl and she would grow in her strength and her powers. 

Deirdre was so gentle. So sweet. Rowan hated to be the one to upset her, to dash the image of her father but she felt she owed her children and his children to be honest. "Before he passed - your father and I...." She sighed softly. "I was in my heat - the time when my body yearns to make children. And...well. Sweet girl....I am pregnant." She said it as gently as she could, wondering if the girl had been prepared by the talk. Cycles, heats, seasons, it commanded a woman from time to time - but it commanded all men and thus, the woman could. She had bid her Taltos, and he had obeyed, and for that time he was truly hers. 

He had given her great gifts, ones she longed so desperately to share with Deirdre, with Casmir, with Emaleth if she ever returned - but she worried. The spirits had guided her to the Taltos at the correct time; she could only obey. Now another line of witches would grow, as the spirits commanded.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch - by Rowan Mayfair - July 26, 2016, 12:47 PM