The Sentinels how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
No matter of her power she never saw the conversation this way - never imagined that Deirdre would be happy with her news. She seemed overjoyed and Rowan quickly leaned into her embrace, her kisses peppered along the child's cheek. Deirdre was so sweet so wholly good. "Wait! You - you see him too!" And her eyes were wide and she felt tears raise to her silver eyes. Oh, but this child was a blessing to her, a confirmation of her powers but a confirmation of Lasher too. 

"My darling - you are not upset!" That was so shocking to her, but immediately she was put at ease. "More than a moon still. Rowan promised. She felt such relief, perhaps for the first time in her pregnancy, and it was near overwhelming. What she could share with Lasher was one thing, the nights he spent next to her - though it was very different. This was a creature who could do far more. "There is a masculine voice, too. Perhaps a brother will come to you." 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch - by Rowan Mayfair - July 26, 2016, 01:36 PM