The Sentinels how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
She was so assured, this sweet little witch; no malice to her body at all. Rowan gave a smile, nodding gently at her words. Yes. They would be loved, and yes, Lasher was there for her as he had been previously. He had just imparted so much to her in such a short amount of time. Rowan sighed softly, nose brushing along Deirdre's sweet cheek. "There are some that are angry about the children - and I understand. I have no mate, I will end up relying on others while they are too young to be alone." It would be hard, and she and her children would be a burden to some poor soul. 

Still, she did not regret things. Even if she was forced from the pack, she did not regret her children. She would only regret what they would miss out on - the family, the packlands itself, she would be said they would miss out on growing up where their siblings had grown. "I feel they will be strong - strong like we are. Blessed." She confessed.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch - by Rowan Mayfair - July 26, 2016, 02:31 PM