Blackfeather Woods the absence of god
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was never any real way to tell what would happen when he was around Nemesis. Sometimes he was stubborn, but other times he fell victim to mortal emotions. It wasn't normal, at least to him, but had become something that he'd grown accustomed to nevertheless. So when she'd requested a spar, he'd hardly been shocked, but was instead somewhat curious. "Why?" was his question, wondering what had prompted her eagerness to duel. While he would never turn down a fight, he'd gotten to a point in his life at which he wanted a reason to do so. No longer did he have the desire to rush in without any questions being asked prior, instead wanting to decide for himself ahead of time if it was even worth it. Especially so was the case when Nem had asked him for a spar, for she was family and he didn't want to hurt her.

Following her request had been a question, to which he'd been far more forward with responding to. "I do," he'd said, the words having left his mouth before his mind had even the chance to approve of them. "I'm going to earn my mark, just like my dad did." Xan would do nearly anything in order to acquire for himself a place in the Brotherhood. It had been his goal since he'd been a small child, and never had his decision wavered.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
the absence of god - by Nemesis - May 15, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the absence of god - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: the absence of god - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: the absence of god - by Xan - July 27, 2016, 02:17 AM