The Sentinels how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre listened to the words, ears pricked and face heavy with concern. still her beauty remained despite the worry, but soon the anxiety faded away after a thought. the others matter not. aria leads us, and lasher trusted her to uphold the ideals of donnelaith. she would not let any condemn you for one of the last things he might have ever done. i will help you care for them, rowan. and i am sure constantine will, too--they are our siblings, she breathed, moving to press her nose against the others brow, hoping to take away some of the pressure she might feel. donnelaith is a place for those in need, it has always been this way. and you are surely in need, now... she could not know that constantine and aria both had decided a different fate for rowan, so implicit was her trust in her alpha and that she carried lashers wisdom! you have told aria? she queried then, feeling that aria must know this.

as far as the children being blessed, deirdre smiled. they will be, she hummed, they have you as their mother. you are strong and blessed both, and though her father was no witch, rowan was, and so there was hope for that! deirdre's own powerful gene had come from many witches past, she and emaleth was evidence of their second coming, their prevalence within the mayfair family.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: how terrible it is, to love something that death can touch - by Deirdre - July 27, 2016, 09:14 AM